Do you need to finance your project?
|Tuesday November 6, 2012|
BIC Euronova helps to manage the ENISA’s shareholder loans for entrepreneurs up to 40 years.
BIC Euronova (BIC of Malaga) helps to manage and deal with shareholder loans for companies promoted by entrepeneur up to 40 years, through the agreement signed by ANCES (national association of Spanish SME’s) and ENISA (national company for innovation), which is under the General Direction of Industry and Small and Medium Enterprise, which comes under the Spanish Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism.
Shareholder loans of ENISA
The main aim of the shareholder loans of ENISA is to encourage young entrepreneurs to set up companies providing them the access to a preferential financing with the only guarantee of their business project .
Terms and conditions
• Being a SME with company form, constituted within a maximum of 24 months before the request
• Innovative business model
•The field of work cannot be the real estate and financial sectors
• Those who hold most of the capital cannot be more than 40 years old
• The acquisition of fixed and current assets needed for the activity will be financed
• Shareholders' contributions for15/25% of the loan amount requested to ENISA
• Shareholder loans
• Minimum amount: 25.000 €
• Maximum amount: 75.000 €
• Minimum interest rate: Euribor + (DIFERENCIAL A DETERMINAR)
• Variable interest rate: it will be determined in accordance with the company's financial profitability
• Opening commission: 0,5%
• Maturity: 4 years maximum
• Period free of interest payments and debt repayments: 6 months maximum
• Early repayment commission: 2%
• No guarantees
Contact BIC Euronova, BIC of Malaga
Tel. and e-mail 951010504 - info@bic
You also can visit the following website for further information: http://www.enisa.es