Help for business projects – NEOTEC initiative
01/09/2017 BIC Euronova | General
The Neotec programme, whose new call was published the 17th July, finances the launch of new business projects that require the use of technologies or knowledges developed since the research activity in which the business strategy is based in de technology’s development. This programme pushed by the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI) in one of the best startup financial technology base’s instruments.
The main requirements for this call are:
• Beneficiaries: small companies, with the consideration of innovative companies (according to what it is said in the call), unquoted, constituted at most in the three previous years to the deadline date of the time for applications, with a minimum share capital of 20.000 euros and without having distributed benefits. (See the second and third section of the call).
• Helps’ characteristics: non-refundable grant that could reach 50% of the estimate of the action, with a maximum grant of 250.000 per beneficiary.
• Minimum Budget size of projects: 175.000 euros
• Fundable concepts: a) equipment investments; b) staff costs in the terms written in the annex I; c) materials d) external collaborations/consultancy. In this expenses could be included the cost of the evaluation report from the expert or the certificate from the external auditor, supporting the innovative company character; e) Another costs: rentals, supplies, royalties and licenses, application fees and maintaining patents and other industrial property rights, insurances and costs from the auditor’s report written in the 19th 2 article of this resolution. These last will have a maximum grant of 2.000 euros per beneficiary and year.
• Deadline for applications: from 18th July till 20th September at 12 p.m. (one single phase).Commentaries (0)