BIC Euronova has a strong European and International vocation, powered by the European Commission and associated to European BICs Network EBN.
In its cooperation with foreign markets, BIC Euronova closely collaborates with entities and institutions, providing a wide range of services focused on the SMEs internationalization.
The National Association of Business Incubators of EEUU (InBIA) similar to BIC of Málaga BIC Euronova as international incubator of Soft Landing in order to help American companies to introduce themselves in the Spanish market.
- Make known the companies by joint submission and individual meetings within the sphere of influence of BIC, the great opportunity to provide a network of centres all over the world, in order to open offices or establish business relationships, where they will receive authorised services.
- Collect all the legal information and subsidies and supporting bodies to the internationalization, via telematic means and meetings with responsible bodies, ICEX, EXTENDA, etc.
- Develop a summary document of regulations, procedures, essential resources, benchmarks and information search.
- Analysis of the company and its export potential
- Situation diagnosis of the company
- SWOT analysis and conclusions
- Make the matching looking for the centres of each country belonging to the EBN network most suitable for each company.
- Establish a link with the officers of the foreign centres.